Dears
   I am trying to build a chat-room in the internet by websocket based on
tomcat7.0.30. the link between server and browser is not reliable. when I try
to send a message to server from browser after the websocket connection having
been built, the server has no respond, but this just occasionally occur. I
would like to know why and I need your help.