From: Caldarale, Charles R [mailto:chuck.caldar...@unisys.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2012 11:45 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Running two different version of tomcat on the same server

> From: Kent Cole [mailto:kc...@reservationsoftwareonline.com]
> Subject: Running two different version of tomcat on the same server

> I am looking for instructions on how to run two different versions of
> tomcat on the same Linux server.  Can anyone point me to instructions
> on doing this?

Look in the RUNNING.txt file at the base of the standard Tomcat
distribution.  (If you're using a third-party repackaged version, you may
have to hunt for it.)

If they are completely separate versions as opposed to two instances of the
same Tomcat level, you'll need to install Tomcat in separate directories,
using proper downloads from tomcat.apache.org, not third-party repackaged
versions.  Make sure you give each Tomcat instance separate IP addresses or
ports in each conf/server.xml file.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.