On 22/11/2012 16:29, Mark Thomas wrote:
> On 22/11/2012 15:39, Sekar, Vasanth wrote:
>> That's the standard version that we have inside our environment for Prod
>> move at this point.
>> Tomcat 7.0.8 build is underway but not in our Prod environment yet. So, for
>> now
>> I have to use the current standard version and hence using this particular
>> version 6.0.18.

If the Tomcat 7.x build is still underway, why don't pop over to
whoever's desk it is that's doing the work and point out that 7.0.33,
(that's *thirty-three* on the end there), is 25 releases after the out
of date one that they're planning to install... ?

> 6.0.18 and 7.0.8?
>
> Have you read the security vulnerability pages?

Maybe he's emailing us from the year 2008.

[key:62590808]