Hi,

I have a WebService that implements a specific interface (Registerable),
and a Valve who's actions depend upon whether the WebService dealing
with a given request implements this Registerable interface.  What I
need to be able to do, in the invoke method of the Valve, is somehow
say:

if(Request.getContext() ... instanceof Registerable)
{
   // Do some Registration stuff
}

Is there anyway to do this sort of operation?  I tried searching through
Javadocs, Source-Code, and mailing lists but could not find any answers.
Thanks in advance.

Andy McDowall.

--- Disclaimer ---

Unless otherwise agreed expressly in writing by a Director of Edina Software,
this communication is to be treated as confidential and the information in it
may not be used or disclosed except for the purpose for which it has been sent.
If you have reason to believe that you are not the intended recipient of this
communication, please contact the sender immediately.