Yes, I've tryed... But the ".bat" that Manivanaan mentioned do not exist im my Tomcat's directories...
Well... Thanks...
I will try reinstall JDK, Tomcat and Eclipse.

Lung Chan escreveu:
hmm

did you try to launche tomcat manually?

with batch file that's in Tomcat/bin/ ?

eclipse working you said,
then tomcat should work

Sorry can't help you.
I installe tomcat pretty easily, didn't run into any trouble.