On Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 8:16 PM, Brian Braun <brianbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> OK, Amazon's solution would be too expensive to use as a first option. I
> would like to use it but just after a first queue is full. This first queue
> would be something running in my own host, using RAM to host the buffer.
> Any ideas on how to create this?

Since you already have an implicit interface --

  "...doing a "(new Thread(new certain Object)).start();"

write some tests describing the behavior of that class as a resource
(in this case memory) threshold approaches. The actual design will
probably be pretty apparent. Or at least you'll have a good start.

/*  been there, done that, drunk the TDD koolaid  :-)   */
--
Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ hassan.schroe...@gmail.com
http://about.me/hassanschroeder