From: cjder...@gmail.com [mailto:cjder...@gmail.com] On Behalf Of chris derham
Subject: Re: Different webapp paths on different hosts

To my mind if you deploy the app as ROOT.war, as long as DNS is
configured correctly, that single context will serve responses to
http://app1.com/ and http://app2.com/. This appears solves the
explicit requirement stated above.

Which is what I suggested back on 23 January:

Assuming path1.com and path2.com evaluate to the same IP address (or
at least to the same system), this will happen automatically with a
single <Host> element in the Tomcat configuration.

But the OP refuses to supply any information about why that's not sufficient.

  - Chuck

in this case http://app1.com/ and http://app2.com/ will serve the same content.
i need different content on different domains.

attachments from all computers.