André,

On 1/28/13 12:32 PM, André Warnier wrote:
Christopher Schultz wrote:

Chris,

On 1/28/13 7:47 AM, chris derham wrote:
1) All 3 applications  are browser compatible  and users may
use other then IE hence IE alone can be ruled out
Do you mean "multiple browsers access these web applications,
so we can't use anything that is IE specific"? Assuming that
you do, I don't believe that anybody suggested anything that is
IE specific, e.g. the SSO solutions so far posted will work in
other browsers as well. Can you elaborate on what you mean
exactly please?

I think auto-forwarding credentials from the client system
through the browser generally requires MSIE. I've never done
anything like that and have no idea what I'm talking about, so I
may be completely wrong.

You are. Firefox supports "Windows Integrated Authentication" fine
too, and I believe most usual current browsers do.

Do you need a plug-in or anything like that? Does it need to be
specifically enabled?

No, we use it all the time with IE, Firefox, and I believe Chrome as well.