From: Patrick Flaherty [mailto:pflah...@rampageinc.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 3:44 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: 64 Bit Tomcat

Hello,

I have an open question about 32 bit vs 64 bit. We are currently deploying our
app with 32 bit JVM and Tomcat. We are running into memory issues as we add
more functionality (some via tools in the open source ecosystem). We are
testing our complete app with 64 bit JVM and 64 bit Tomcat and so far we have
seen no issues. My question is how prevalent is the deployment of 64 bit
enterprise apps. (just to show my naiveté).
We use some open source tools and look to use more in the future. Is there
things I should be worried about in moving to 64 bit in terms of open source
tools?

I'll take any and all input.

Thanks very much.
Pat

This e-mail may contain privileged or confidential information. If you are not
the intended recipient: (1) you may not disclose, use, distribute, copy or rely
upon this message or attachment(s); and (2) please notify the sender by reply
e-mail, and then delete this message and its attachment(s). Underwriters
Laboratories Inc. and its affiliates disclaim all liability for any errors,
omissions, corruption or virus in this message or any attachments.