On 05/03/13 08:03, Brian Burch wrote:
On 05/03/13 07:16, André Warnier wrote:
Sunil Shevante wrote:
Hi,

Is it possible to integrate a blog into my JSP website? Currently I
have manually created the directory structure within my war file.

My Site : www.investorschoolindia.com

Also as a subquestion, how can we deploy latest contents on tomcat
within building the war file? Is there a way out? So that whenever I
have a new article, I can simply deploy the new article without
building the whole application.

Tomcat version 6.0.14.

In very general terms, yes to all questions above.
But maybe you want to search Google for examples about building websites
with Java servlet containers, or Tomcat in particular.
We cannot really help with that kind of questions here.  This is a list
for people asking technical questions about Tomcat-specific issues, not
really about general JSP-based website design.

If you haven't already invested a lot of effort in your wiki content,
you might want to take a look at:

http://incubator.apache.org/jspwiki/

I've been using JSPWIKI successfully under tomcat for many years. It is
packaged as a war file ready for deployment and there is a lot of
experience in customising it. JSPWIKI has services to backout unwanted
changes (this is basically a requirement of any wiki). However, the
standard distribution comes with almost no content and you probably
should keep your own content outside the war file and back it up
externally.

Brian

Sorry if I confused you. I answered in haste on a slow internet link! I now see that you wanted a blog...

jspwiki has a good plugin framework, and many specific plugins both in the as-shipped system, and also more that have been contributed by other developers. I suggest you look at this blog plugin, although I haven't used it myself.

http://doc.jspwiki.org/2.4/wiki/WeblogPlugin

Brian