Greetings,

I am using Java 7, IBM JRE and Apache Tomcat 7.0.37. I am seeing a
strange difference between java.util.logging.SimpleFormatter vs
org.apache.juli.OneLineFormatter: namely, for my applications, the
SimpleFormatter will produce log records with the Class name included
but OneLineFormatter will not. The exact same application, with only
changes to the .formatter are enough to show this change.

I think this is a bug; If I use javap on my unpacked class files, I
see that they do in fact have all the debug details. Why does
OneLineFormatter show me null.null when SimpleFormatter will show the
class name? This is very frustrating, and has been going on for quite
a while..

Thank you,
-Jesse