Hi Christopher,
     I dont want to go for those examples which might be in effect from
tomcat8. I am fine with tomcat7 and examples that comes with the
distribution. I am using websockets but i have centralized that code so
when websocket spec changes and when tomcat provides implementation for new
spec that point of time i will change the code. They are only 1-2 classes.
so no problem.

On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 2:18 AM, Christopher Schultz <