Josef,

I am suggesting that you use the firewall on the local server, not the network
("holly") firewall.
If you have access to the server, you can configure a local firewall.  Both
Windows and
Linux have built-in firewalls, and generally they are already active, but you
may need
to turn them on if they are disabled, and they will need to be configured to
open and
close port 8080.

Jeffrey Harris

This e-mail and any attachments are intended only for the use of the
addressee(s) named herein and may contain proprietary information. If you are
not the intended recipient of this e-mail or believe that you received this
email in error, please take immediate action to notify the sender of the
apparent error by reply e-mail; permanently delete the e-mail and any
attachments from your computer; and do not disseminate, distribute, use, or
copy this message and any attachments.