I want to setup "windows authentication" in my tomcat 7.0.37
I read the user guide
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-7.0-doc/windows-auth-howto.html and I
follow all the step in Domain Controller and Tomcat Instance

Then I write the $CATALINA_BASE\webapps\myappl\WEB-INF\web.xml
and the $CATALINA_BASE\webapps\myappl\META-INF\context.xml
as below

The question is:
How can I remove connectionName and connectionPassword from the
context.xml file?
Without the 2 element authentication doesn't work but in a production
environment I cannot put password in clear text

---------------- 1st file web.xml -----------------
<web-app>
  <display-name>Test Appl</display-name>
  <description>Written by Bob</description>
  <security-constraint>
    <display-name>Bob Appl Security Constraint</display-name>
    <web-resource-collection>
<web-resource-name>Private Zone</web-resource-name>
        <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
    </web-resource-collection>
    <auth-constraint>
       <role-name>role1</role-name>
    </auth-constraint>
  </security-constraint>
  <login-config>
    <auth-method>SPNEGO</auth-method>
  </login-config>
  <security-role>
      <role-name>role1</role-name>
      <role-name>role2</role-name>
      <role-name>role3</role-name>
  </security-role>
</web-app>

---------------- 2nd file context.xml -----------------

<Context>
<Realm    className="org.apache.catalina.realm.JNDIRealm"
      adCompat="true"
       allRolesMode="authOnly"
      referrals="follow"
     connectionURL="ldap://dc01.mydom.local:389";
    connectionName="mydom\tcuser"
connectionPassword="Pa55w0rd"
          userBase="dc=mydom,dc=local"
       userSubtree="true"
        userSearch="(sAMAccountName={0})"
          roleBase="ou=groups,ou=myappl,dc=mydom,dc=local"
          roleName="cn"
        roleSearch="(member={0})"
       roleSubtree="true"
/>