Am 2013-03-31 23:52, schrieb Ognjen Blagojevic:
Shyam,

On 29.3.2013 14:54, Shyam Yadav wrote:
I did all the setting you have mentioned for Unix Daemon for Tomcat, but
still i am getting the same problem.
i.e.  Permission Denied.

When you run your jsvc-based Tomcat startup script, you MUST do it as
root. It will bind port 443 as root, and then create child process for
unprivileged user that will actually run JVM.

There is no point in running /etc/init.d/tomcat (or whatever is Ubuntu
equivalent) as unprivileged user. You won't be able to bind port 443.

That guy is unwilling to read. I wrote this already two days ago w/o any further response.