Do you have an Apache up front as a reverse proxy?

If so, you could make a separate mapping there...

Andrew

On 03/05/2006, at 6:12 PM, Dong, Roland wrote:

Is there a way to have web access to /WEB-INF? I want to have this
capability to access a directory under /WEB-INF by URL. Is there a way
to configure that?

I understand the secruity concern on this, but it is an internal
application and we want to use WebDav to access that directory.

Thanks

Richard