> From: balaraju mandala [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
I need small help from you. I have a website, which run on Apache
> server. My
> webpages all are build only using Html and Javascript. I did n't
> used any
> Dynamic pages. Here i want to track down the visitors who are
> visiting my
> site(i want there IP), how can i do this. I also want to know,
> how many are
> watching at present ... like this also.

You do not use Tomcat?  Why ask here then?  Try an Apache forum.
Anyway, you find your answer in the Apache log, typically in
/var/log/httpd/ or whereever you told Apache to locate it.

Write small scripts, or download a program that analyzes the log.

- Jon