ch...@christopherschultz.net> wrote:

> > Chris,
> >
> > On 4/4/13 12:28 PM, Chris Arnold wrote:
> >>
> >> I have tried to add a second worker (worker2) in workers.properties
> >> and added a virtualhost like: Here is the configured virtualhost
> >> for domain2: 2nd virtualhost: JkMount /share|/* worker2
> >> RedirectMatch ^/$ http://share.domain2.com/share/
> >
> > If you want the content to be identical, why do you need a second
worker?

> I didn't think I needed a second worker but because the working config
only worked for http://share.domain1.com and nothing else, I wanted to
verify it should work or I needed another worker and you verified I do not
need another worker and in fact, the existing config for
http://share.domain1.com should work for http://share.domain2.com

> > Why do you need a second VirtualHost, even?
>
> Apache has to answer for that request (http://share.domain2.com) and pass
it to tomcat

You just need to create Alias in the existing VirtualHost in Apache and the
Host in Tomcat.