The Oracle pool is working as configured.  Once your DB query rate drops below
20 within 30 minutes, it will start closing physical connections.  You could
try lowering the InactivityTimeout setting to have that start sooner.
In you OP you mentioned 200 and 2000 connections, but obviously here you are
limiting it to 20 connections, which is a perfectly reasonable size IMHO, in
fact maybe a little small for peak work depending on your app.
Otherwise, as others have stated, please see the Oracle Documentation on the
pool that you are using.
Jeff