Christopher, thank you for your reply,

yes, maybe on http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-7.0-doc/connectors.html could
be a few more simple words about this concepts,
I was mislead by

*The native connectors supported with this Tomcat release are: *

   - *JK 1.2.x with any of the supported servers*
   - *mod_proxy on Apache HTTP Server 2.x (included by default in Apache
   HTTP Server 2.2), with AJP enabled*

was placed under AJP, noot in separate section, It also seemed to me, that
these are some other types of connectors, different from ajp and http, I
alos somehow haven't caught word 'native' as adjective
but now, after your and Andre explanation it is quite clear

*and a few other
things (like SSL details if Apache httpd is doing SSL-termination)
back to the Java server.*

1) could you please expand this topic ?
2) what is SSL-termination ?

3) in case of ajp, httpd uncipher https, and sends normal http to Tomcat ?
4) and how is it in case of mod_proxy_http ? does httpd see what is it
forwarding, or only Tomcat see the content ?
5) how is https treated by these protocols ?

6) it seems to me, that in case of ajp communication between Tomcat and
httpd cannot be ciphered, and in case of http it can be ciphered, right ?
7) but if it is true, with mod_proxy_http what cipher is it, internal
cipher between Tomcat and httpd, and than httpd cipher with external
certificate visible to client,
8) or tomcat do the target ciphering, and httpd gets ciphered packets and
only forwards them to client browser ?

regards
Jakub