Jeffrey,

On 4/10/13 12:17 PM, Harris, Jeffrey E. wrote:

-----Original Message----- From: Christopher Schultz
[mailto:ch...@christopherschultz.net] Sent: Wednesday, April 10,
2013 12:09 PM To: Tomcat Users List Subject: Re: Better SSL
connector setup

André,

On 4/9/13 11:54 AM, André Warnier wrote:
Harris, Jeffrey E. wrote:
Chris,

-----Original Message----- From: Christopher Schultz
[mailto:ch...@christopherschultz.net] Sent: Tuesday, April
09, 2013 10:01 AM To: Tomcat Users List Subject: Re: Better
SSL connector setup

Jeffrey,

On 4/9/13 8:17 AM, Harris, Jeffrey E. wrote:

-----Original Message----- From: André Warnier