Hi all,
I am trying to set Nio connector in tomcat7 so I can use WebSocket support. I
did the following (as simple as it can get) but it doesn't seem to work. When I
do this I can't connect to the server. For example I have a GET REST request
that should work but I get connection refused. Same with WebSocket request.

Connector nioConnector = new Connector();

nioConnector.setPort(TOMCAT_PORT);

nioConnector.setProtocol(Http11NioProtocol.class.getName());

tomcat.setConnector(nioConnector);

If I comment out above lines and use default Http connector, REST requests work
fine but WebSockets are not supported with default http connector. So I am
wondering if anyone has enabled bio connector in embedded tomcat before. I am
using embedded tomcat 7.0.34.

Thanks in advance.

Praveen