Hi Zachery,

Then you probably didn't configure the Firewall rule properly.

Maybe you selected "Block all incoming connections, including those in the list
of allowed apps" in the firewall options?
Otherwise I can't imagine why incoming connections would be rejected despite
adding the inbound rule using the steps you described.

Regards,
Konstantin Preißer