> If the context was removed, but the Connector was still there, should you not
> get a 404
Not Found, rather than a timeout ?

If I am calling the removeConnector,shouldn't it cleanup the context and the
free the port?
I mean is my context blocking the connector even after I removed it? i should
get a 404. Yes.

Sorry I forget to mention,it worked fine with Tomcat 6 Embedded version. I am
trying to upgrade it to Tomcat 7.0.30 and I am following the same process as in
Tomcat 6.

Thanks