Seems like you have a class called SearchClientRemoteClient which uses
HTTPClient. Many threads seems to wait for remote responses. I guess you
don't set any timeouts for the HTTPClient and therefore many threads hang
in HttpClient.executeMethod() forever. You should ALWAYS set timeouts when
using HTTPClient. :)

I hope this helps :)

Christian