> From: André Warnier [mailto:a...@ice-sa.com]
> Subject: Re: Http.noHttpResponseException

> > Manuel LeNormand wrote:
> > On load testinf for my Solr cloud servers on tomcat 7 i get after a while
> > an exception caused by org.apache.http.noHttpResponseException: the target
> > server failed to respond.
> > Is this a tomcqt timeout error? Shiuld i raise the connector timeout in the
> > server.xml or the session timeout in the web.xml session config.

> Maybe provide full Tomcat and JVM versions, and a full error trace, to help
> people answer your question faster ?

Note that the class the OP is complaining about is not part of nor referenced
by Tomcat, so it is highly unlikely any Tomcat configuration will affect this
behavior.

Of course, given the OP's less-than-lucid description, it's impossible to
really know what the issue is.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.