Yuvapriya s wrote:
Hi,

We had done split deployment of apache and tomcat and we are trying to
configure ssl on apache.
Modified the httpd_ssl.conf file and uncommented the lines to include
mod_ssl.so and the conf file in httpd.conf and restarted apache.

Now we are getting below errors while loading the url
https:<servername>/BOE/CMC - HTTP 403 Forbidden Error
https:<Servername>/BOE/BI - HTTP 404 Not Found

When checked on the logs, found the below error messages.
[client ::1] Directory index forbidden by Options directive: G:/Program
Files (x86)/Apache Software Foundation/Apache2.2/htdocs/BOE/CMC/
[client ::1] File does not exist: G:/Program Files (x86)/Apache Software
Foundation/Apache2.2/htdocs/BOE/BI

Could you please help on what needs to be done to resolve the same?

Yes. You should probably post this on the Apache httpd list, not here.
This is the Apache Tomcat list, and your problem seems to be with Apache httpd, as far as I can tell from the above.

Note that the errors above do not seem to be related to SSL per se. It seems more like an incorrect configuration of your <Directory> sections in httpd.conf.
The error messages themselves are also rather explicit about what is wrong.