> From: Mehdi Yousefi [mailto:mmeh...@gmail.com]
> Subject: Help about my problem

> i have use Tom-Cat ver 6.0.10

It's Tomcat, not Tom-Cat.  Version 6.0.10 is over six years old and should not
be used by anyone these days.  Doing so is irresponsible, given the number of
bug fixes and security issues corrected since then.

> my problem is when i try to connect to web server on localhost or network
> computers browser status is changing to "connecting to ..." but nothing
> hppens after long time

Since you've provided no real information about your configuration, JVM
version, platform you're running on, or log data, one can only speculate what
the problem might be.  The symptoms are typical of either using the wrong port
number on the URL or a firewall blocking the port, but the actual cause might
be something completely different.

> i attached the log file after start in PDF

The list does not allow most attachments, especially ones that are easily
infected by viruses.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.