Hi All,

I need to deploy the applications in TOmcat via command line

For this I am using the following manager commands for deploying my application.

http://peadj2001301vfe:1581/manager/text/deploy?path=/probe&war=file:/local/apps/probe.war

The problem is this command works fine when i execute this URL in browser
but the deployment fails when i run the same command via "wget" on my linux
machine

wget -O deploy
http://peadj2001301vfe:1581/manager/text/deploy?path=/probe&war=file:/tmp/probe.war

While executing the above "wget" the following exception is getting logged in
the target tomcat machine logs :-
Please suggest how to resolve this
========================logs ========================================
java.io.FileNotFoundException:
/amp/apps/tomcat1/work/Catalina/localhost/manager/probe.war (No such file or
directory)
        at
org.apache.catalina.manager.ManagerServlet.copyInternal(ManagerServlet.java:1661)
        at
org.apache.catalina.manager.ManagerServlet.copy(ManagerServlet.java:1622)
        at
org.apache.catalina.manager.ManagerServlet.deploy(ManagerServlet.java:742)
        at
org.apache.catalina.manager.ManagerServlet.doGet(ManagerServlet.java:359)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:621)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:728)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:305)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210)
        at
org.apache.catalina.filters.SetCharacterEncodingFilter.doFilter(SetCharacterEncodingFilter.java:108)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:243)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210)

Thanks
Vicky