Hi Community,

As we start load testing our jsr-356 applications, I'd like to find out if
there are any websocket-specific connector settings we should be aware of for
tuning the underlying websocket connection processing.  Since this is a tcp
socket at the end of the day, I'm assuming all the socket.* options still apply
if needed.  We are currently testing with the latest trunk build of 7.0
(48-dev) using the NIO connector only - no APR.

Thanks,

Bob DeRemer
Senior Director, Architecture and Development

cid:image001.png@01CBE3DE.51A12030]
http://www.thingworx.com<http://www.thingworx.com/>
Skype: bob.deremer.thingworx
O: 610.594.6200 x812