Hello,

I have been working with the Security Manager and I think it is a good
aproximation of what I need, thank you very much for the advice. I have
read that it is possible to create your own Permission class, but I haven't
found any documentation or example. Could anybody tell me where I can find
information about create a Permission class?

Thank you very much.