No real problem Chris.  I normally delete everything at the end of a message
that's not relevant to the message.  It's just that I sometimes forget to
remove the "BEGIN PGP MESSAGE" and hash line at the top of the message, and so
for some reason Outlook still puts in a bunch of junk at the end.
Not really your fault. If only MS would support industry standards better, we'd
all be better off. (I also can't set it to not top-post replies.)