Yeah but, I would like to link the websocket session with the http session
of the handshake. and that way i will be able to imitiate the session
replication abilities for websocket.

This mechanism works as intended only problem is the replication not
replicate http session attribute while the websocket connection is
happening (since this is not a regular httpsession \ request cycle) my
question is - can i activate manually some kind of action on the http
session to make it "Refresh" so the tomcat will replicate it every time i
set new attribute? (I remind you again that pressing f5 will reconnect the
websocket and the attributes are being copied).

Thanks.