-----Original Message-----
From: Tomcat Random [mailto:tomcat.ran...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 05, 2013 3:03 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Expire Sesssion

Chris,

True. But changing the web.xml file will still require a restart. It depends on
if she wants to change this frequently or permanently. The interval could go in
a properties file as well, if
setMaxInactiveInterval(...) is used. Also requires a restart by default but
there are file listeners.

-Alec

On Thu, Dec 5, 2013 at 3:55 PM, Christopher Schultz <