Hi

  Both the client and server are running on the same windows box,
meaning in the same network.

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul, Richardson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, May 16, 2006 5:20 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Unable to consume a secure web service from with in a JSP

Sorry I was not clearer!
Now, is the client machine that is connecting to the web server is also
in the same network? If yes, then what I said would not apply. I am
talking about a scenario when the connection would be across the
Internet through a firewall. An Internet Security and Acceleration is
one such firewall device that would usually block SOAP communication
through SSL unless configured to allow it. Let me know if you have any
other questions.