New to list, if these questions are dumb please bare with me, i've searched
the documentation and googled howtos and questions without finding specific
answers to my questions.. :) .. I've actually been using Tomcat for a while
though interfaced and deployed via Maven and different management plugins.
I am quite fed up with them now, thus I am here.

Question
In the documentation :
     http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-7.0-doc/deployer-howto.html
On "Deploying on a running Tomcat server", the last line reads this :
    "Note that web application reloading can also be configured in the
loader, in which case loaded classes will be tracked for changes."
- To me this sounds brilliant, I can drop in a single class and it will get
reloaded/hotdeployed in a jiff.
Ill make a little filesystem watcher that will copy files around as soon as
they're touched in my development workspace.. sort of a poor-mans-jrebel
loolalike.

The darned thing is i cant find anything on "configuring the loader" .. I
assume they mean ClassLoader and by "the loader" I assume it is a built-in
ClassLoader .. such as WebappClassLoader .. but I cant find anything on
cofiguring it towards my needs.
Am I blind ?

Thanks.

/cytg