2014/1/13 Тимур Кулибаев <timur.kulib...@gmail.com>:
> Dears,
> I have checked documentation/FAQ/WEB/archives but it didn't help to resolve
> the following trouble:
> I have a java servlet which is currently deployed on Oracle Application
> Server 10g R3 with jdk 1.5u19 on RHEl 5.7 and one works fine with Oracle
> Application Server.
> The servlet works with Oracle Database which has cyrillic single-byte
> codepage CL8MSWIN1251.

1. The database here thinks that it works with code page Windows-1251.

How to you store Kazakh character that do not belong to proper
windows-1251 code page? My guess is that you "trick" the database and
put your Kazakh characters into positions that are occupied by other
Cyrillic characters.

2. When the "trick" that inserts Kazakh characters into positions of
Cyrillic characters happens?

Does it happens at your clients? Do you serve your page with
content-type encoding of "windows-1251",  but clients read and process
it as if it were "RK-1048"?

What is the value of "Content-Type" HTTP header in HTTP response
generated by the old and new servers?

What web browser are you using?
E.g. in Firefox 26 you can use Tools -> Web development -> Network  to
inspect HTTP request and response headers.

3. By the way, just for reading "The Law of Leaky Abstractions"
http://www.joelonsoftware.com/articles/LeakyAbstractions.html

In "Tomcat response" in one of your attachments,  the supposedly
Cyrillic character were printed as SGML numeric entities ("&# number
;").
This exposes their Unicode code points, and you "trick" leaks.  What
prints those texts?

> -Duser.language=ru -Duser.country=RU

4. The "-D" defines may not work reliably. They only have effect on
Java code that depends on them, but some parts of Java (e.g. some
native components) may ignore them and get their settings from the
underlying OS.

Best regards,
Konstantin Kolinko