> I've dealt with similar nonsensical "compliance scans" before, and
> my response was:
>
> "You believe you can PUT or DELETE files on this installation?"
>
> ** makes popcorn **
>
> "Please proceed. I'll sit here and watch. Take your time."
>
> Morons. Bane of productive peoples' existence.
>
> Also, a special place in hell for the writers of these "scanners"...
> </rant>
> --

Maybe even more stupid with this scanner could be that it only test for the
options request to see what it returns but does not do an actual test of it
really works?
Maybe i can have a server that only replies that it accepts a "GET" but
when i actually do fire a PUT or a DELETE the code does do something...

johan