Leo,

On 27.1.2014 18:17, Leo Medina wrote:
Can you please elaborate more as to what you meant by:  "com.mysql.jdbc.Driver
must be present in one of your webapps. I'd expect
it to be in a JAR that has mysql in the name. If you don't need it remove
it."  I meant that we don't have a mysql db.  in our original integration.
  You also mention that it *must* be present, yet if I don't need it to
remove it."  Sorry a little confused on that statement, can you please
clarify.

The phrase "it must be" means "it is very probably" or "it is most likely".

Therefore:

"It must be present, you should remove it"

means

"It is most likely present, you should remove it".

Let's face it -- English is a crazy language:

  http://www.wordsmith.org/awad/english8.html

-Ognjen