On Fri, Feb 7, 2014 at 1:50 PM, Christopher Schultz
<ch...@christopherschultz.net> wrote:

> Leo,
>
> So... what does this all have to do with the recent security announcement?
>
> Hope that helps,
> - -chris

I thought I was black listed there for a day, or maybe it wasn't
Tomcat-list-worthy.  That thread never showed up in my inbox, but it
was in MarkMail.. Maybe gmail is having problems lately..

To answer your question, what it has to do with the announcement:  nothing.

I read the announcement, looked at the source code for that class and
started applying what I saw to what I had been reading about lately.
that is all, personal interest.

I appreciate the comments.

Leo