Thanks Konstantin for the quick response.

We are using false value, so i assume i can remove the attribute.
As there are many level of developers involved, deleting and again adding
it, will be difficult to track.
I recieved another response, if i can replace validateTld instead of
validateXML.
Do you see any issue if we adopt this approach.

-Thanks
Utkarsh