Thanks, the issue is that my customer does not want to restrict the
admin-console in it's war - the rational is anybody can then just redeploy
a new admin-console.war and access it (overwrite the restrictions). They
want to restrict access to this context from OUTSIDE the actual deployment.
Make sense?

On Mon, Mar 3, 2014 at 4:22 PM, Christopher Schultz <