On Fri, Mar 7, 2014 at 10:58 AM, Caldarale, Charles R <
chuck.caldar...@unisys.com> wrote:

> > From: Leo Donahue [mailto:donahu...@gmail.com]
> > Subject: Tomcat7w.exe
>
> > Did I miss something in the documentation about renaming this if one is
> > running multiple windows services of Tomcat?
>
> Besides the doc André pointed out, it's discussed briefly at the end of
> RUNNING.txt in the Tomcat installation directory.

I re-read that article André listed, again.  I blame my lack of command
line upbringing for not catching that.  Windows people click on things.
Bad habits.

As for RUNNING.txt, I missed that.

And, it is a good idea to rename those files, BEFORE, you issue:  service
install Tomcat7(whatever)
Otherwise, you just need to rename the 'w" binary.