From: Hassan Schroeder [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, May 21, 2006 9:30 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Directory Structure and Can't Find Resources in Tomcat

On 5/20/06, Allen Williams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Sorry, it didn't work.  Once again, in my browser I have:
>
> HTTP Status 404 - /login

> <form name="loginForm" method="post" action="/login">

Looking back at your original email -- is this your ROOT context?
If not -- if it's "smsinfo" -- then of course the above path has to
reflect that, e.g.

<form name="loginForm" method="post" action="/smsinfo/login">

The url-mapping in web.xml is relative to the context; HTML href or
form action attributes are relative to the server.

HTH,
--
Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ [EMAIL PROTECTED]