Hi Danilo,
On 04/02/2014 02:37 AM, Danilo Amaral de Oliveira wrote:
Hello Chritopher,

You make score. Exactly, I am waiting 500 users on the peak time. The archive
is in a separated storage in our environment. So, I think that it is not a
limiting factor. I will try some maxthreads configurations and stress
situations to see if the server will could handle 500 users. If necessary I can
increase the server memory and processing, we have robust cluster. Actually the
server has 4 cores and 8gb of memory.

First, this video is a static file right? If so, just put an nginx or such in front of you'r Tomcat, you dont need an application server for that, it's just like using a tank to shoot a mosquito :P

At the same time, I am analyzing with security team if we could liberate a
specific video in youtube in order to instead use JWPlayer the site use an
embedded youtube video, so I take off the responsibility of tomcat to deliver
the video and I can sleep in peace. hahha

Well, this clever, bandwidth for free.

Thank you all!

Grupo Energisa
Danilo A. Oliveira
Analista Suporte Aplicacao TI - DPTO CORP. DE INFRAESTR. TI
e-mail: danilo.olive...@energisa.com.br | tel: (32) 3429-6342 | cel: (32)
8452-9478

Esta mensagem contém informação confidencial. Se você a recebeu por engano, não
divulgue ou copie seu conteúdo. Por favor, avise ao remetente imediatamente e
apague-a do computador.
Privileged and confidential. If this message has been received by mistake, do
not disclose or copy its contents. Please notify sender and delete immediately.