On Thu, Apr 3, 2014 at 2:58 PM, <jeffery.scott.cr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Chris,
>

> Sent from Windows Mail

As others have noted here on other threads, you can use:

http://portecle.sourceforge.net/

to see exactly which certificates your server is providing clients (Examine
SSL/TLS connection).  Viewing server certificates via browsers can be
misleading since they don't distinguish within the chain between
certificates provided by the server and those already trusted by the client
(browser).

Toby