*>May I suggest Reading The Fine Manual for your particular firewall>would
be preferable to asking random non-psychic strangers?*

The question i asked was generic one every firewall have some common
fucntionality .
I hope you have control on your tongue next time you reply.

On Sun, Apr 6, 2014 at 3:00 AM, Hassan Schroeder <hassan.schroe...@gmail.com