> Markmail seems to confirm this but kind of remarkable, huh?  I think the
> user community should get a promotion in recognition of our quantum leap
> in tomcat problem-solving skills!  (Or perhaps everyone's just busy
> reading the manual?)

I thought so for a day or two, but it is actually mail server outage at ASF.

There is announcement at http://tomcat.apache.org/
and original one at https://blogs.apache.org/infra/

They say that the server is fixed. I see that fresh e-mails (such as
yours) are successfully coming through.

The old e-mails are in a delivery queue which is being processed now.
Thus far I have received ~10 commit e-mails out of ~50 for the outage
days. They come in some random order. As there were hard drive
failures and as the outage was long, I think some e-mails might be
lost.

Best regards,
Konstantin Kolinko