Hi you can set "listing" to false in tomcat's web.xml file

-----Original Message-----
From: Prafulla Nawale [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2006 3:16 PM
To: users@tomcat.apache.org
Subject: Directory Listing issue

Hi,
I am using tomcat 4.1. In my web application, there are some
downloadable files. All these downloadable files are stored in one
directory. And this directory is inside the docBase of the application
but outside WEB-INF folder. So when i enter the url of my application
and append directory name containing the downloadable files to this url,
it shows the listing of all the files in this directory.
But our requirement is not to show the listing of all files in this
directory. How can i achieve it.

Thanks
Prafulla