>  Hi. Faced with little bit odd behavior of Tomcat 7 && Java 1.6.

Do you read others' questions on this mailing list?
There are ~50 different versions of Tomcat 7.0.x.

> Old file is:
>
> $ curl http://localhost:8084First file
>
> I mean - *war-file* contains only one index.jsp page with text "First page":
>
> $ jar tf ../app-application/APP.war
> META-INF/
> META-INF/MANIFEST.MF
> index.jsp
>
> Tomcat's server.xml has next components config:
>
>     <Host
>       name="localhost"
>       appBase="/home/user/APP/app-application/"
>       unpackWARs="false"
>       autoDeploy="true"
>       deployOnStartup="false">
>
>       <Context
>         path=""
>         docBase="APP.war"

Using such docbase value is illegal. If auto-deployment or
deploy-on-startup are turned on, your war file must be outside of
appBase directory.

Auto-deployment can deploy an APP.war only at context path "/APP". It
cannot deploy it as "".